Monday, September 21, 2009

wOhOO

"my" 21st birthday

Date: 26 AUG 2009 (wed)
Time: 8.30pm
Location: Erer resident's pool side


tat day, after finish our class we went ate our lunch.....
jia ying did't went ate......she want to go back early......
After finish our lunch at cyberjaya then me wif erer went to Jusco and bought bbq food....
but when we on the way went to jusco, suddenly i langgar a monkey,
y is me???? all is about the stupid proton wira......
the driver is not use his/her mind to think....
stupid....>_< align="center">our food......

me and my lovely sis........

havent prepare yet......

ya..tats gud....me wif erer....

vien wif erer....
wat happen behind the two guy^^

the couple^^

wuHoo....Bbq together^^

lets take a pic, vien wif me.....

my bb wif me....he look tired, bei....

suddenly is raining....
we cant bbq.....
so we take shelter from rain and move the food inside....
we still can take pic -_-
she take care our food....she feeling not well tat day.....

they still bbq at there....kesian ah....
12.00 is coming la...
guess why??? true, my birthday is coming....
lets sing a song to me....^^

make a wish....

when i make a wish, liang liang suddenly gif me suprise...
what proplem wif my hand.....
happy^^

they force us kiss....pai seh la....

my sis wif me.....

thx yee's kiss......

my funny geng....
lets take a group pic.....

my college fren....
juz have onli a group pic....sorry la my jia ying....
when 2.00 something liang liang fetch me home.....
i'm tired on tat day, but also veli happy bcoz all my fren help me to celebrated......

"my present"

i like the shoes but y dunt hv my size....so force change to another design....
but is ok, i also like it....but i think tat is more suitable for me.....

stop at here.................

No comments:

Post a Comment