Sunday, May 17, 2009

something happen yesterday......T_T
feel so sad.....
my family problem still now also cannot be settle it.......
feel so heart when hear something bad words from my mum.........
i hate this all problem.....
can give me a normal life......
i hate the feeling nw.....i scare back home!!!! feel so stress....
but i still luv them...they still my family....
really...really....really hate the bad memories..........
T_T

________________________________________________

today dint have any plan....haha.....
be guai guai girl at house....
i sleep until 11 something wake up....i eat my lunch and start to watch movie "大喜事"...
tis movie very nice......like it so much.....
i prepare myself and wait liang liang back from work......
then i move to his house.......nothing special juz stay at his house onli......
boring~~~
when dinner time liang liang pei me eat wif my family....
the weather is damn hot....omg.....
yamcha time~~~
yee said wan go yam cha.....
so we discuss wan to go happy seasons cafe at wangsa maju.....
this restaurant create a four sesons theme : spring, summer, autumn and winter...
feel so interested when go there.....
but so bad, this restaurant close early at 12.30.....
we reach there almost 12.00 already......
but we still wan tried....haha...blek^^
there hv different seasons~~~~
so we choose winter area.....
lets see the pic~~~~



this is the interior of winter area


feel so cold.....wohooo...like at genting^^

tis mine~~~is ok....can tahan

yee n keong sharing


mushroom soup...not bad

french fried
me in the cafe~~

yee wif me

liang liang turn....take 1^^

take 2...

the theme for tis restaurant is interesting....
but the design of the interior space is not so gud....
dint have too much idea inside the space....
but not bad also....
i think is too rush when design this restaurant.....xixi...
yiyee^^

No comments:

Post a Comment